Challenges for today:
1. I am tired.
2. My computer appears to be tired, it has slowed to a virtual halt.
3. My daughter is very sick with a spider bite that has abscessed.
4. My phone is dead - I really don't like my razor, it doesn't seem to be able to hold a charge.
5. My daughter and granddaughters are coming over
6. See number 1.
7. I need to get out and run in order to remain competitive with a cheater. - see several posts of the last week.
Yesterday I stayed at home and ordered 2 pay per view movies - and watched them wearing pajamas (!) which I never do. I watched "Little Miss Sunshine" and "The Devil Wears Prada". They were both fun, I thought LMS was great, very funny, but so very sad.
I didn't get to church last night, so I went this morning instead of going to my Sunday Morning meeting. This always seems to throw me off. Oh well. I just seem to be out of sorts this morning. Maybe my run will help. Then I will pick up my daughter and granddaughters. I can turn my thoughts to others which is always a cure-all for whatever seems to be ailing me. I am making pizza for them. It will be nice to see them all and it will be nice to make pizza. It will be especially nice to EAT the pizza.
Thanks for listening to my incoherent mumblings this morning. I will be better later, I am sure.
"When I detach my mind from what is troubling me, my problems often solve themselves. Or it may be that leaving them to God gives Him a chance to take a hand in my affairs." -- One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, p. 150