I crossed a couple of lines yesterday on my blog. I deleted some of it. Some of it was comments on another's blog and I left them there, but apologized. And of course, the apology was used as another way to slam me.
You know what? I am really tired. My life is feeling a bit overwhelming. It is a good life, but I am tired. Tomorrow is my last day of school for this semester and I am really really really glad.
- I think that teaching is the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. (Scott, this is another of my friends malapropisms, "sort of speak.")
- My daughter is running wild and no one will let her take my granddaughters anymore... she goes crazy every February and March... I have no idea why.
- I am training for a marathon, which is physically and mentally beneficial, but tiring.
- Tonight I am taking my daughters out to the Ethiopian Restaurant for their birthday dinner - a first, I am not cooking - this makes me sad, but I have no choice right now.
- Work has turned into a perpetual nightmare and isn't expected to change much soon.