Saturday, May 06, 2006

Seis de Mayo

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I have very dark red hair, and my eyebrows are also very dark red. I feel like a clown. I need to mow my lawn and I think I will wear a hat and sunglasses. I need to purchase my flowers and plants for the garden this year and I don't want to be seen in public. I will get over it... honest. For one thing, the color will fade - in time. Maybe I can call in sick to work and life for the next two and a half weeks?

Met my sponsee at her job last night and we went out for dinner which was great fun (that was back when I had normal colored hair and eyebrows). Well, I gotta go mow. I think I will wear a big straw hat and try to disguise myself as an eccentric gardner - wait, that wouldn't be a disguise. hmmmm.

Happy Weekend everybody. I am only half joking here....

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Dear Eccentric Gardener,

Hair today.
Gone tomorrow.

regards
weird moi

JJ said...

I mowed my lawn yesterday too.
I see you,
JJ
PS: Start washing your hair a couple times a day....it will help calm down the color (did you just get it?)

Mary Christine said...

Yes, I just got it. I told her I wanted it darker, but I didn't realize how dark it would be.