Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Friday!

The last rose of the summer. It is pretty, isn't it?

I had a great run this morning. I actually felt a little bit of lightness and happiness in my soul this morning. When I first opened my door and stepped outside, the world was bathed in the red-orange morning light, it was truly beautiful and I felt it in my heart.

I have an appointment at work at 8:15. It is now nearly 8:00 and I am sitting at home, dripping sweat, in my running gear. I need to call him and let him know I will be late. I need to get in the shower and get ready and out of here.

Have a Happy Friday everyone.

"Believe more deeply. Hold your face up to the Light, even though for the moment you do not see." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 3 (my favorite quote of any AA literature)

8 comments:

dAAve said...

I love the way you're almost always running late while you sit there typing to us.
Thanks for typing.
Thansk for staying sober.

Petutes said...

Ohhh, it's nice to see a beautiful rose coming to your blog this Friday morning. You excercised too, except mine was low key, I did Pilates it felt nice. Thanks for the wonderful posts have a great day! :-)

Shannon said...

I love that quote too... so full of hope...
how cool you got to see that sunrise...

have a good day MC hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful morning description.
Happy Friday MC.
Thank you for sharing~

Gooey Munster said...

That is one remarkable rose. Of course, I am bias cuz it is pink!

I love that you run late, I think it is one of your cutest personality attributes. Happy Friday and so long rose, we will see you next year.

lash505 said...

Thats one beautiful rose. Running is a strength for you.

Trudging said...

I hope that it all worked out well.

Unknown said...

That rose is beautiful~