I don't like it, I don't like having a toothache, which I have had for about a month. I don't want to go tomorrow.
But I am grateful that I am sober - what's that got to do with anything?
- I can actually show up at my appointed time
- I have dental insurance because I have a job (the same one for 16 and a half years!)
- I have a credit card to pay the considerable sum of money the insurance won't cover
- My daughter is giving me a ride to and from the dentist
- Then I will have four days off work!!!
So, I will pray that I can focus on the good parts and not so much on the pain.