Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday


This is a photo I took with my phone yesterday while running.   It was a glorious morning yesterday and I expect it will be again today.

I am heading out to the 6:30 meeting.  I am excited about the prospect of sitting in that room with a bunch of alcoholics and knitting for an hour.  

I really should continue to blog at night because I have not much to say today.

I am just really glad to be among the living.  The sober living.  I think I will try it for another day and I hope you all do too.

7 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad you got your run in and that 6:30 meeting you love. Just plain old "normal" feels so wonderful doesn't it?

One Drunk to Another said...

Sometimes just a few words go a long way. They did with me this morning. :-)

Syd said...

Beautiful scenery. Thanks MC.

dAAve said...

Nice picture but it doesn't look like you're running. Did that mountain get in your way?

Ed G. said...

Best wishes for a new day of clear-headed living...

Steve E. said...

Mary, in the photo your head seems diproportionately small...OH! it's your Shadow!

I'm glad for you that the puzzle pieces are falling back in place.

Scott W said...

Hi, MC!