Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Solar Lights

Yesterday I bought some solar lights for my garden.  The package said they "change colors at night," but I had no idea that the lights would flash from green to red to violet to blue to green, etc.  And rather brightly, I might add.  That is certainly not what I had in mind when I purchased solar lights for my garden!  I am not sure if I like them - but I probably do.  

I wrote an earlier post but for the first time in my blogging career, I deleted a post.  It was unnecessary, and it was not particularly kind.  It was true though.  Those are the three questions I was taught to ask about whether or not to say something.
1.  Is it true?
2.  Is it necessary?
3.  Is it kind?

I have stayed up too late and may not wake up in time for the 6:30 meeting tomorrow.  I will get to one later in the week if this is the case.  

I am now going to go to bed and the last thing I shall do is thank God for another sober day.  A day when I got to be useful to Him and my fellows.  What a flaming (or changing coloring) miracle that is!


10 comments:

steveroni said...

I think I like your solar lights, Mary. Especially when they change!

Most of the trivia I write is true, usually kind, but often unnecessary.

I AM going to bed and will make my
7 AM meeting...then we leave for Lakeland...
--Shoeshine

dAAve said...

Well, you're a very colorful person.

Cinders said...

Hey,

I would jsut like to say that I think you have done great, I've just started a blog my self because it's my mother who has the problem,

Hope you keep going!

Take Care, Cinders

Scott W said...

4. Does it need to be said by me?

I love miracles!

Trailboss said...

I like the solar lights but they aren't in my yard so I don't know if I would like them or not. Does that make sense? I have been staying up way too late myself lately. These danged shows and their finales. Thank goodness I am on vacation next week. I think I'll just sleep for an entire week!

Ed G. said...

My wife bought some similar lights for our garden so it was unnecessary for me to have an opinion...
You're ahead of me in that I've already got several unposted/removed articles. I sometimes wonder what that's about...
I wish you blessings in your day...

Syd said...

I don't know MC, those solar lights would make my house look like Joe's Bar and Grill. They might be great for Christmas!

Gin said...

I think those lights are cool. I never saw lights like that before.

Pammie said...

I like the 3 questions, but it would be awfully hard to hold to it.
Love the lights darlin'.

Anonymous said...

Kris!