I got nine hours of sleep last night. I feel a lot better today.
You know, there are things you just shouldn't write about on a blog. Some things because they are too personal. Some things because they are about other people and you don't have the right to. Some things because you will get "input" you don't need. Some things because you shouldn't "process" in public.
I am trying to "process" some stuff that I really shouldn't do in public. So I get cryptic here. Yesterday I wrote a post early in the morning that was cryptic. It was misunderstood by a reader and the person left a comment that was so mean spirited it really stunned me. I deleted the entire post - which I have never ever done before. And then I replaced it with the ugly thing I left in its place. It looks like a scar to me.
Oh, who cares? I do.
So back to being me.
I am more grateful than words can say for the grace of God, evidence abounds:
- I am alive
- I am sober
- I am packing for a trip to Las Vegas to attend the wedding of my only Son!
- Lunch breaks can involve shoe shopping
- My boss doesn't fire me for taking off my shoe in the middle of a meeting and measuring the heel
- My daughter says the new piercing on her FACE will only leave a small scar if she ever decides to remove the hardware from her FACE
- Birds are singing outside and the hard cold intractable winter is over
- I have a safe new car to drive - and it is a Toyota.
Life is good.