Sunday, April 09, 2006

Palm Sunday

I am heading over to my daughter's house to color Easter eggs with the grandkids. This should be fun. We are also taking a bike ride. I put on my bike riding outfit for warm weather (it is 70 degrees outside) and what a shock to see what the winter has done to my body! Oh dear. I did take a run this morning and will take a bike ride this afternoon, but I don't think there is an exercise on earth that will undo the kind of eating I have been doing lately. Must Stop That!

6 comments:

dAAve said...

it won't happen at once, but it won't happen at all if you don't start

Motorcycle Mike - Sober Biker said...

We colored easter eggs today as well, and had ice cream on the back deck aftewards. And those Texans think only they have nice weather - - Hah!

Of course, my kids are 25, 27 & 31, but it was still fun... Maybe I'll post some pics.

Tab said...

Sounds like a great day you have planned today.I know what you mean about the Winter "figure".I am taking power walks daily to help trim the waist line .
Have fun coloring Easter Eggs!
Thanks for sharing~

Scott said...

he he, you're nto alone girl! I am currently cleaning up the "wreckage of my past" as I exercise and eat better! I hate whenI let myself go, but it happens, its part of who I am. Today, I am trying to change that.

Shannon said...

LOL I too was shocked to see what the winter (I'll use that one too LOL ) did to my body... getting back into diet and exercise

Sober Chick said...

Ohh, your grandchildren are so blessed. How fun.

Perhaps exercise has a greater gift than reducing. Maybe cleansing the mind or giving love to your body.

Thank you 4 ur share ;)