Thursday, May 03, 2007

Off to church

My feet relaxing on a Galveston, TX beach.

I am off to church for my Thursday morning committment. The difference with being on vacation is that today I can come back home and go back to sleep if I feel like it!

Yesterday my neighbor and I took our annual trek to the garden store and got a load of flowers. It is so lovely to see flowers around... expect to see pictures soon and all summer long.
It is both too early and too late for me to write much of anything here. I am still mainly asleep, and yet, I need to be out of here in 15 minutes, so I better go. Thank God I am sober. Thank God you are too.
"Once an alcoholic fully realizes that he cannot get well alone, he will somehow find a way to get well and stay well in the company of others. It has been that way from the beginning of AA and probably always will be so." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 312

12 comments:

dAAve said...

I'd know those toes anywhere. Well, the second one from the right on the left foot. I'd know that one.

Unknown said...

Pretty Happy Feet~

Can't wait to see your flowers!

Hugz,
G~

Pammie said...

wow...as soon as I saw those toes....I thought "hey, I had my toes (same color remember?) right next to those toes in an AA meeting last week. hee hee

Rick and Holly Garrett said...

Hi, my first visit to your blog. I'm enjoying it. Thanks for being here!

Scott M. Frey said...

I hope ya have a great day... I lvoe the garden store too. We're about two weeks away from planting here, cannot wait to get my garden growing!

Scott W said...

Mine are the same color, too!

Syd said...

You do have nice feet,especially for a runner. I won't go into how mine look but that might be something for another Thursday photo posting.

Shannon said...

Oh daave you on a roll ahahahhaha
Happy HNT cant wait to see the flowers
and have a great morning

Clarity said...

You and your "plates of meat" have a nice vacation!
Definition: Plates of meat = feet in cockney rhyming slang. Back me up on this one, Kenny!

Mary Christine said...

Clarity, my ex-husband who was an Aussie used to use those funny rhymes.

Mama Dukes said...

Sleeping sounds lovely.
Enjoy the weekend--oh, the beach--just one more reason to envy your TX trip.

lushgurl said...

Lovin' the pink toe-toes! I am glad to hear I'm not the only one who will be posting garden pics all summer. I was just thinking about that today, my pink hyacinths are almost blooming, so are some tulips (yellows, pinks and white), next come the dafodils, then the irises, then...
love you MC