- I work M-F, and therefore have S-S off!
- I am in good health and can actually enjoy going out for a run
- The birds are singing this morning
- It rained yesterday, and it is cool and damp this morning
- It has been a year and three days since I have seen my son, but it is about a month until I will see him again
- The women I sponsor are wonderful sober women who are sincere about their sobriety
- Sober friends who I love
- My friend Mike whose birthday is also 24/7 (July 24). He will be 14, I will be 23 - is he my "little" brother?
- Sober bloggers, I love you guys!
- The Infinite Grace of a Loving God
Friday, July 13, 2007
Friday the 13th of July
It is 52 degrees outside and I need to get out there and run! It will be fabuloso! I slept rather late this morning, so I will be running late - until I get to my office and can just slink into the work-a-day. I have no appointments or meetings today, so I hope to get a lot of work done! How 'bout a gratitude list? OK: