I love when I put these weather maps on here and they change - so I have this to show how cold it is right now, but if you look at this next summer, it will say 85º or 105º or some other thing that looks crazy with this frigid December post.
I came off a little bit too strong yesterday and ended up regretting it (as I always do), so today perhaps a little grateful list:
- I took a day of vacation tomorrow so that I will be home for the delivery of my new treadmill
- I won't need to be out in the frosty cold morning
- Although I may wish that I weighed less, I currently weigh less than most (or all?) of the finishers of The Biggest Loser (which I watched for the first time tonight)
- Which means I never need to listen to some woman get in my face and yell at me and make me cry
- If I ever need to go to the ER at 2 a.m., TMZ will likely not have cameras trained on the gurney entering the hospital
- My boss smiled at me when I brought him my leave requests for tomorrow and Christmas Eve - I don't know why he gets a kick out of that
- That although we have closed two hospital units in the last two business days, we do carry on
- That I found someone to share planning a going away "party" for my assistant whose position was abolished - this is not something I was looking forward to doing - now I don't have to do it alone.