- I can get ice cold water from a water cooler instead of water from the bathroom sink
- I can get caught up on my work... I have many projects that need to resume today
- I really love my job
- Maybe I can go out for lunch with my daughter who works in the same building
- Maybe we can book our flights to Maine today (my daughter and I will be running a marathon there in October)
- Today I will see people I love at work
- Amazing, I actually love some people at work!
It is pouring rain outside. The kind of rain we seldom get in this arid climate. I was supposed to go swimming this morning, but the thought of running from the car to the gym was so unappealing, I didn't do it. I hope my roses don't get demolished. I have more roses in my garden than ever and you know I love me some roses!
I offered to take a sponsee's cats while she is moving out of her partner's house. I wonder if she will take me up on it. I could be having 2 cats as house guests. I wish they were toilet trained!
Speaking of which, I think the people next door might be deciding to sell their house. The kid is back from detox. I overheard the daughter telling someone on the phone that she is not going to be the one to clean the house by herself - but she will rip up the carpet upstairs because it is saturated with dog and cat urine. She won't clean the basement which is covered in dog feces - the boy's dog. And all I can say about this is - Thank God I don't need to sell my house right now because with that thing next door, I would have a hard time.
I am planning to stay sober today, and as grateful as I can be. I hope you all do too.