Sunday, October 14, 2007

Race Day!

I actually got a good night's sleep last night, which is rare on the night before a race. It must have been that steak and mashed potato I had for dinner last night! It is 42 degrees, which is warmer than I thought it would be. The high temp is supposed to be 45. I think I have figured out what to wear (with the help of the kind folks at the running store).

I am looking forward to this day and all it may bring!

I will probably post after my race today, so check back.

"We did not always come closer to wisdom by reason of our virtues; our better understanding is often rooted in the pains of our former follies. Because this has been the essence of our individual experience, it is also the essence of our experience as a fellowship." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 31

6 comments:

Kathy Lynne said...

And the crowd roared!

dAAve said...

You'll be fine... as long as you put one foot in front of the other.

Scott W said...

See Mary run.
Run, Mary, run.

Scott M. Frey said...

good luck MC! go get 'em!

Anonymous said...

Applauding... Go go go!

Unknown said...

12 STEP ZOMBIE