- Whether or not I run a race on Sunday, I am leaving tomorrow for Phoenix, Arizona
- The weather forecast for Phoenix, Arizona for the next three days is Sunny and in the 70ºs
- I have plenty of paid sick leave
- I have friends who care about me and call to see how I am feeling
- I get to go to an AA meeting this morning and meet a sponsee
- I have a large soaking bathtub that is heavenly and hot
- People at work care enough about me to send me home and even offer to drive when I look like I am about to keel over (yesterday)
- After a nap, I got to go shopping for shoes because sometimes it is the only way to cope
- A shoe salesman still flirts with me - even with my nose dripping and wearing yoga pants, a long tee shirt and a denim shirt over that
- Sober life = good life No Matter What Else Is Going On.
Friday, January 16, 2009
When in doubt...
Write a gratitude list: