Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

There is a nice history of Valentine's Day on Daave's Blog . We have a nice tradition at work... for a fund-raiser, we sell flowers. So in the days before Valentine's Day, we buy these cards, and write them out and return them. Today they will be attached to flowers and delivered to their intended recipients.

I also usually get 2 dozen red roses from my former b.f., I doubt that I will this year. And that is OK. Last night the man at the tanning salon gave me a package of Peeps hearts. Oh YUMMY. Pure sugar. I love it and it was nice of him.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Update: These are the flowers I got at work today. It is a happy thing. I love flowers.

6 comments:

dAAve said...

I hope you get a card and some flowers today. If you don't that's OK too. I know I won't get anything and I'm just fine with that.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day!
Thanks for sharing
Tab

JJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.
I see you,
JJ

Shannon said...

OOOH HOW BEAUTIFUL

Rex said...

Happy Love Day!

Trudging said...

Very nice!