Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tag Again

Others are doing this one, so I will too.
Four jobs I’ve had in my life
  • Cleaning Houses
  • Flipping Burgers
  • Writing Professional Liability Insurance for lawyers (before I had a nervous breakdown)
  • Medical Records Director at a Hospital
Four movies I can watch over and over
  • Miss Congeniality
  • Fargo
  • Raising Arizona
  • Sound of Music
Four places I have Lived
  • Poland, Ohio
  • Abbotsford, British Columbia
  • Sedro Woolley, Washington
  • Denver, Colorado
Four places I have been on vacation
  • East Hampton, New York
  • Key Largo, Florida
  • Martha's Vineyard, Massachussets
  • San Francisco, California
Four websites I visit daily
  • rockymountainnews.com
  • denverpost.com
  • marychristineg
  • many websites I need to visit for my work
Four of my favorite foods
  • sushi
  • vietnamese noodle bowls
  • cheesecake
  • big, juicy, blood-rare steak

Four places I would rather be right now

  • On a Beach ANYWHERE warm
  • Floating in a clear blue-green ocean
  • On the Amtrak in a private room
  • In an AA meeting at my old home group
People I am tagging: The hAAlf nAAked ThusdAAy bunch.You have already done it!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Oh, I forgot Fargo and Sushi and Martha's Vineyard and....
I really have a difficult time picking favorites.
I see you and lots of snow too,
JJ

Mary Christine said...

Somehow I forgot TV shows:
6 Feet Under (my favorite EVER)
Larry King Live (hate to admit that)
This Week with Geo. Stephanopolis
Seinfeld