Wednesday, December 05, 2007

800 Posts

Have I written every word I ever had to say yet? I guess not, I keep writing every day.... oh well.

Pammie called me yesterday and wanted me to let you know that her mom is quite ill and is in the hospital. Pam has been staying with her mom and has no internet access.

My computer must be on its lest leg, it has slowed to a virtual halt. PC or Mac - that is the question. If I am teaching and getting word documents from my students, will a mac work? That's my question.

Sorry to be so brief this morning. This is nearly impossible. As I type this paragraph, my computer is still working on displaying the last paragraph.

So I will get out for a run and get on with my day.

Have a great sober day everyone, OK?

5 comments:

dAAve said...

I
am
typing
this
v e r y
slowly.

Enjoy
your
day.

Scott W said...

Seems many I know are having computer problems. I would love for mine to have a check up.

Thanks for relaying the news about Pam's mama.

YamadogGirl said...

Morning MC!

What is Pam's mothers name? I'd like to add her to our prayers out here. We always ask at meetings for someone who needs them, and I go everyday, so we'll send a flood her way!

I'm a Mac girl so I'm very biased, about which way to go - I LOVE MY MAC!!

Have a great day!
Blessings & Love,
Kimberly

P.S. Daave is too funny.

Syd said...

I think that the Mac is the way to go. I have both and love the Mac. The new Mac's can function as a PC as well so you can send documents anyway that you want. I use Word on the Mac and no one has any problem opening them.

Shannon said...

LOL daave... always good for a good chuckle
Thanks for letting us know about Pammie, she is in my prayers
go with a MAC LOL
have a good day MC