Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Morning

I am glad it is Friday even though I will only have worked three days this week. I am tired. I went to bed at 7 o'clock last night, but the phone kept ringing, so I didn't get to sleep until 9 o'clock. I am not complaining about friends calling, it is wonderful to have people in my life.

The wind-chill is -10 degrees. Minus Ten Degrees. It is friggin' cold. We got a lot of snow yesterday and my back hurts from shoveling it. I haven't run since last Saturday. I am going to go to church this morning... yes, I am adding a Friday morning church-going to this week.

I will go to a meeting on my way home from work. I am blessed to have all this stuff to do today. I wouldn't mind staying home in my jammies though.

"We are privileged to communicate with each other to a degree and in a manner not very often surpassed among our nonalcoholic friends in the world around us." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 231

6 comments:

dAAve said...

Good morning MC.
I haven't had jammies in a long time. A very long time.

Scott W said...

That quote shows how we get to have relationships now that surpass our wildest dreams. Honest, open and willing.

Happy Friday, MC!

lash505 said...

Happy Friday.. I have been trying to blog but it has been hard.. I will be in Denver soon and also who is your son??

Shannon said...

I am gonna borrow your attitude

Pam said...

I shoveled a space about 4ft x 4ft when I was in Michigan...it's not for me really.
I don't much care for it.
The next day, there was snow covering my clean patch.
So I figured "hey...I tried it once and look what happened...more snow"
Nah.....not for me...little heart of palm.

Motorcycle Mike - Sober Biker said...

Nice to hear about the snowey weather when it is just plain cold and windy.

Thanks for dropping by. I am not going to drink today, but I also am trying to keep serene.