There are rules.
List 10 honest things about yourself.
Pass the award on to 7 bloggers
Do a bunch of links
1. I have never figured out how to cut and paste into blogger on my mac.
2. I am in a hurry this morning and don't have time to do this properly.
3. I am a sober member of Alcoholics Anonymous.
4. My sobriety date is July 24, 1984.
5. I don't know why my favorite bloggers live in Houston - what is up with that?
6. I bought a new TV on my lunch break yesterday, I shouldn't go out with credit cards when I am in a bad mood.
7. I think I am ready to throw in the towel on looking "young." I fear it may make me look more "desperate" than "young."
8. I have a hair appointment tomorrow and I may end up with short gray/brown hair by tomorrow evening.
9. I wish the fact that people I know in my real life read my blog didn't change what I write, but it does.
10. I am going to an AA meeting this morning at 6:30 and for that I am truly grateful. I am taking a sponsee out for dinner tonight to celebrate her 13th AA birthday and for that I am truly grateful. I have a life full of AA fellowship and love, and for that I am truly grateful.
Thank you Pammie for the award. I am awarding:
and Wendy - my anonymous reader.