Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Other People's Blogs

In an effort to stay awake until 8 p.m. so that I can watch my favorite television show, I have been perusing blogs I don't normally visit. Oh, that can be a dangerous way to pass an hour or so.

I would like to write a long commentary on their blogs, but then, really, I would be just like them, so I think I shall just skip it. But I will say that it is good to know that I don't know everything - and you're not all sitting out there waiting for me to tell you everything I know!

I have now been three entire days without a Diet Pepsi. Maybe this gets more difficult every time I do it, because it has sure been difficult and although I have done this before, I don't remember it ever being this hard.

It's OK. The tulips are popping out of the ground. Spring will come. I would think that I will stop suffering over wanting a Diet Pepsi pretty soon. And I have a four day weekend coming up after tomorrow.

8 comments:

Scott W said...

The cravings should lessen I would think. Your body will soon get used to not having it. The human body is a remarkable regenerative thing, a gift for sure.

Syd said...

I have been craving a good cup of regular coffee lately but I make it a point to drink decaf. It is hard to give up some of these things but I have. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

I'm rooting for you!!

namaste

Lou said...

Going to unfamiliar blogs is often not fun. I don't leave comments there either, it has always turned out to be a mistake.

dAAve said...

Hey there MC!
I'll bet you're all prepared for car shopping.

Pammie said...

Maybe it's Diet Pepsi that is the problem! Maybe if you switch to regular pepsi everything will be fine-hee hee remember when that kind of logic made sense???
Yahoo your tulips are coming soon!
Girl, I get lost in the blog maze of clicking one link after another and it gets kinda scary out there.

Garnet said...

I struggle to share nothing but experience, strength and hope on other's blog. It's hard.

I'm not craving diet pepsi, but I am addicted to having opinions about other people's lives. I admit that I am powerless over this, and my life etc. etc. etc.

Ed G. said...

I certainly do understand. Thank you for continuing to participate in the same community where I hang out.
Blessings and aloha...