I want to thank you for your prayers yesterday. I really believe they helped. I also got phone calls from lots of people who care about me. I need to focus on them and not on the people who have shown me they don't care about me. My sponsor keeps making this point to me, but I persist in trying to have relationships with people who have proven themselves to be cruel. You know what? I don't need to have cruel people in my life. It is that simple.
God is faithful, always there. I am the variable. He is not.
So, when it is like this, I need to break it down to the tiniest little things to relish, to enjoy, to thank God for.
- The walk this morning was nearly overwhelming - it was so glorious.
- I am about to get into the bathtub, I love that every single morning.
- I have a long linen skirt to wear to work this morning, it is pretty and it feels nice.
- The presentation went well yesterday.
- I have an uncanny ability to put things together at the last moment - unfortunately, I have an uncanny inability to put them together ahead of time.
- My running coach referred me to a wonderful chiropractor, I think I am going to get many problems with my back resolved for the first time in many years.
- It may cost some money, but I can actually scrape it together.
- I have many friends, and when I chose to, I can focus on them instead of who doesn't seem to appreciate my many fine qualities!
- I have a homegroup that is still intact 26 years later where I can celebrate my birthday on Sunday... that is a rare blessing.
Thanks again for your prayers.