Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sunny Tuesday

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, it is supposed to get warm this afternoon. That is all very good. It really helps to be able to look out the window and see sunshine and hear birds. And know I can take a walk if I want, etc.

My daughter came to my house last night. She took a long bath, ate a nice dinner, and fell asleep. She was sleeping this morning when I left the house. She will probably get rested up, and get a bit healthier so that she can do what she does. And that is not a good thing.

One thing I can do is pray for her. And so many others. It seems that there are many people having a great deal of difficulty right now.

10 comments:

Rex said...

Hang in there. It is so hard to watch our kids go down that path, all we can do is pray and be there for them when they get to the bottom. Praying for you both. And thanks for all your prayers too.

Scott M. Frey said...

I'll take a second with HP this afternoon on your and your daughter's behalf.... We had 67 degrees and sunny yesterday, it was awesome... Today, 35, snowy and windy as heck... winter aint done with us yet!

JJ said...

Your daughter and you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.
I see you,
JJ

Gooey Munster said...

I cannot imagine what a mother experiences when her child becomes lost in the darkenss. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My dad is on this path, homeless now and talking to people that are not there. It is baffling, but miracles do happen and I maintain having hope for both suffering and all others.

Tennessee Santa said...

Hang in there! I will be praying for both of you as well.

dAAve said...

I know it's tough and can't imagine HOW tough because I haven't been there.
But don't forget that there are many people having a great deal of serenity right now TOO!

Anonymous said...

it talks in the big book about how lucky we are to have those mothers,wives,friends ect, that did help by taking care of us... I will pray for you and your daughter... have a good day

Shannon said...

oops that was me

lash505 said...

I will pray for you. This is a path one day I hope not to go down.

Unknown said...

Indeed. I will pray for your daughter. My prayer list is getting very long.