Saturday, March 17, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by a couple of you to do this 6 Weird Thing thing. I did this back in December, so this is a copy of that post.
1. I love statistics and my mind works in ways that no matter what I do, I find a way to quantify it.
2. I have given birth to triplets (fertilization totally unaided) (see #1 above, the chances of this happening are 1/8,000).
3. I once killed a bear with a Buick.
4. Having been a flighty individual early in life (pre-sobriety), now I tend to stick to things long after anyone else would have stopped - sometimes I remind myself of a cock roach - the creature that will be left on earth long after everything else is extinct.
5. I won a bubble-gum blowing contest in my childhood.
6. I need "foot-freedom" - would rather be barefoot than anything. My feet have to stick outside of the blankets at night...

6 comments:

Syd said...

Mary Christine, your no. 1 weird thing is something that I love also and has been part of my professional career. I have taught biostat at the graduate level and use all kinds of statistics in my work. I've found that by being in the program,I don't spend as much time as I used to being so analytical about life. I just let it flow.

lushgurl said...

Cool MC, I'm so glad to know that you are kinda weird, like me... but then I read about the triplets' part, go figure!!! LOL

BTW I don't think I had arrived at this sober blog-thing in December, so you're off the hook for copying!!!

Love ya lots

dAAve said...

oh, that poor bear

Unknown said...

Fascinating

Unknown said...

Wait a minute...triplets?
I thought you had twins.

Mary Christine said...

Yep. One was stillborn.