Friday, February 06, 2009

First Friday

Of February.  I am heading out to church on my way to work this morning.  What a great way to start a day.

I stayed home from work yesterday.  I have another bad cold.  I really can't wait for this winter to be over.  Thank God February is a short month.  By March I know there will be a touch of spring in the air and I will know I survived another winter.  Right now, I am in the midst of it.  Even though it got up to the high 60ºs yesterday.  

I am grateful that I have places to go this morning.  I am grateful that I have lots of work to do.  I am grateful for all that is my life today. 

5 comments:

Syd said...

I hope that you feel better. Having a cold is a pain. It's supposed to be 67 F here tomorrow. And maybe 70 on Sunday. Good weather for being on the boat.

steveroni said...

Yep, MC. An Attitude of Gratitude, NMW (No Matter What)!

Pammie said...

i'm grateful too little honeydew.

Unknown said...

I am grateful you are feeling better and are here on the blogosphere.

Scott W said...

I am grateful here, too, Boo Boo.