Thursday, February 26, 2009

Off to a meeting...

at 6:30 a.m.  I am very tired from waking up very early for very many days.  

My floors are looking gorgeous.  I had no idea how pretty they would be and what a difference this would make in my house.  Last night my sponsee was admiring them and said the house now looks "organic."  She said that now it looks like it is "truly Mary's house."  I thought that was such a nice thing for her to say.  

The energy in my house feels a bit disturbed though.  I think it is going to be very very good once it all settles down.  

Gotta get going to the meeting.  I hope you all have a lovely sober day.

6 comments:

Scott W said...

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

Pammie said...

Hey if you pay the airfare, Ms. SoberPants will come feng shui it, de-ghost it, attune it, reiki it and make you the best french toast you've ever had.
I'm so glad you are happy with the floors. It's one of those things that you can not be sure of until it's done.

dAAve said...

I knew it wood look good.

(I also like 4-letter words with 2 "oo"'s in the middle.)

steveroni said...

My condition is "lovely and sober"--today!

J-Online said...

Does your house feel bigger now? After I got my floors everything seemed larger.

Syd said...

The disturbance will pass. And the wood will shine and make everything look so clean. At least that's how I found wood floors to be. And they get better with age.