Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday

It is Monday, January 28, in the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Eight. Today some people will be born, some people will die, some people will meet the loves of their lives, some will lose the loves of their lives, some will get into car accidents, some will get DUIs, some will come to AA and get sober!

I am speculating that I will go to work, talk to a few people, go to a few meetings, get some work done, leave work, go to Biblical School tonight (and have my midterm exam!), come home, get into bed and thank God for another day. That is all subject to change without notice though.

I have a huge week this week, I think I have something to do every night. And next week, I am going to try to go to my first Caucus - on Super Tuesday! I am very excited about the prospect of this.

Something I really enjoy about being sober is being part of the process. I used to just complain about everything. But when you start to try to be part of the solution, you complain a lot less!

Have a great sober day everyone.

10 comments:

dAAve said...

Happy solutions!

Scott W said...

When we focus on the problem it grows exponentially, same for the solution. So we have that choice. Thank God.

Kathy Lynne said...

Sounds good!

kel said...

What an uplifting post! Happy Monday to you.

~kel

Syd said...

You sound busy and happy. Enjoy being part of the process. It's good to be engaged in many ways.

Pammie said...

Well how inspiring!!
Thank you for that.
I won't be doing 1/2 that and I'm pooped.

Scott M. Frey said...

enjoy caucussing!

Zanejabbers said...

You, my Dear, are very active.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your mid-term. I will say a little prayer for you.

Anonymous said...

It is crazy how this World is filled with so many lives. It amazes me when I can sit back and think, wow, life is actually happening to other people.