Friday, December 09, 2005

need more blogging help (please?)



I burnt my thumb tonight while making peanut brittle. I got a big splotch of 275 degee candy on my thumb and when I washed it off, the skin came off with it. Yuck! and Ow! I have an ice pack on it now. It is not easy to type while icing your thumb. But this blog is so vital to the continued existence of the earth that I thought I better make the supreme sacrifice and blog through the pain!

My daughter came over tonight and helped me make our annual almond toffee and peanut brittle. She took generous portions with her for the snowshoe trip she and my son are making this weekend. They will eat toffee and peanut brittle in the yurt at night.

Here is my plea for help...
I would really like my blog to include links to the blogs of my newfound friends. I hate to admit it, but I have no idea of how to do this. I tried it the other night, but instead of having a nice looking link, I had "http://www..... bla bla bla" Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks!

3 comments:

dAAve said...

Did your daughter take your skin on the trip with her as well? ummm

OK. As we have learned the hard way, asking for help is a good thing.

I tried to type the code here, but blogger won't let me do it. Please send me an email and I'll show you the code.

texans_goforit@yahoo.com

Mary Christine said...

The skin went down the sink. I thought about how unappetizing this story sounds... ewww. But, honest, the skin was washed away.

I can't currently get on my MSN account to send an e-mail, but I will as soon as I can. THANKS.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
This site is great. Thank you for letting me share it with you.