Thursday, December 01, 2005

15 Degrees

It is 15 degrees and I am going to go outdoors and run. Oh my. I have all the gear I need to do this and I don't want to drive to the gym, get on the treadmill, take a shower, get dressed, put on my make-up and do my hair in public this morning!

I was out too late last night with my daughter. We went "Christmas" shopping. We both managed to purchase things for ourselves, but no presents for anyone else. We had wonderful burgers at 9:00 p.m. at Ted's Montana Grill. Oh my, they were yummy. That is so too late for me to eat dinner.

Tonight my home group meets. I haven't seen my sponsor for a couple of weeks because she has been out of town. Hopefully I will be able to talk a bunch of us into going out for pizza after the meeting.

Can anyone tell me how to get a picture onto my profile? I can put pictures into my posts, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get a picture into my profile. When you are using a picture from your own computer, how do you do that? I know that I open the 'edit profile' thing and go to the add photo line, but it doesn't work!! I tried to put in the "address" of my picture in picassa, but it does not work. Help?

Thanks again for the fellowship. I have loved reading the blogs of the people who have left comments.

6 comments:

Trudging said...

Nice reading you too. Give me a minute I will try to remember how I got my picture into my profile.

Mary Christine said...

Trudging,
Speaking of pictures... I have searched all my books to try to figure out whose picture that is, and I can't figure it out!
Thanks for your help.
Mary

Shannon said...

hey let me know too... :)

dAAve said...

Forget Picassa. Use www.flickr.com

You must have your picture on another website for the profile to access. Flickr works just fine for this and other pictures too.

Once you get set up on Flickr and have uploded your picture(s) to Flickr, click on the potential picture you want to use.

Click on "different sizes." Then copy the URL for the thumbnail size. Paste this URL onto the space in Blogger for your profile pic.

Got it?

Mary Christine said...

I think I did it! Thanks for the help!

Shannon said...

oooh no fair.... LOL thanks HP...