Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back to School

I am getting ready to go to school today. I am auditing a graduate level Biostatistics class at my Alma Mater. I will be in the classroom from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. today. Right now I cannot imagine what I was thinking when I signed up for this! I SO don't want to go do this. But I will and most likely I will enjoy it immensely.

Happy Father's Day to all of you men and women. These days can sometimes feel like the worst days of all to some of us. These can be days when the rest of the world looks like a wonderful place, and we are standing on the outside, forever looking in. I miss my dad terribly. I find that I talk about him almost every day. I will remember some little thing he used to say. I think it is days like these when it is most important to be around the fellowship, where we are likely to be around people who have had the same kinds of family problems, and we may find that our problems are small in comparison.

I better get going if I am going to get to my home group before I get to school.

"First things First
Live and Let Live
Easy Does It."
-- Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 135

1 comment:

dAAve said...

By the time you read this, you will have completed your class for the day. Hope it was good.
I don't really have anything to say, so I thought I'd practice my typing.