Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Morning

Last night I actually slept all night! Following the suggestions of my new M-A-N friend, I closed all the windows and drapes, turned on the central air, put a fan in my bedroom for white noise, and prayed to sleep. I woke up at one point and just looked out the window for giggles, and sure enough, there was a party going on next door. But I just went right back to sleep. Normally I hate air conditioning and only use it on the hottest days, but it is worth using it to get some sleep.

We went to see a movie last night. We both had gotten less than 3 hours of sleep the night before. I had the party next door. He had a red haired, green eyed woman on his mind! We had both also gotten only 3 hours of sleep on Weds. night after our first date. We are both tired!

I am supposed to go take a bike ride and an open water swim with both of my daughters today. The Tri Training Trio!

"We have found much of heaven and we have been rocketed into a fourth dimension of existence of which we had not even dreamed." -- Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 25

12 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

well, glad you finally found a way to get some sleep!

Tennessee Santa said...

Oh Oh I thought your first date was Friday night. No that must have been a typo, or having been rocketed into a 4th dimension of existence you have just lost track of time. I am so so HAPPY you. Go tri Trio.
FAEA

Mary Christine said...

No, the first date was Wednesday. The second one was on Friday.

Sober @ Sundown said...

I am so happy you found someone that strikes your fancy. Enjoy!

dAAve said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(I believe we missed the first date) hmmmmm (as if it's any of our business)

jake said...

I am so happy that you found someone you like and that likes you.....what movie did you guys go see?...(I still have not had a chance to go to see one).....I'm glad that we have a solution.....have a great day....

Mary Christine said...

We saw the Jennifer Anniston movie - the Break Up. I would not recommend it.

Unknown said...

Such fun ~

I remember B4 John and I owned a house we lived in a tiny apartment building near the beach. One nite the girls upstairs had a huge bash. Reid was about two. I thought the ceiling would crash in on us. At 2am I called upstairs and asked if they would please just lower the music. What was I thinking, they were so wasted they did not even hear me. At 3am I called the cops. That was enough. I turned into the women I always hated. The stiff that did not know how to "party."

Glad you got some sleep.

Gooey Munster said...

You are glowing today!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

madameplushbottom said...

YIPPEE!!!! Doing the happy dance for you. I have my first date coming up in 10 days and I am sooooo excited.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself and the company of a well deserved M-A-N.

Hope he knows how blessed he is to be dating you.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»