|That's a photo of a car accident I was in a few years ago.|
So, for tonight, I can tell you for sure:
- I am grateful to be sober
- I am grateful my son is home
- I am grateful I got to have lunch with my daughter today
- I am grateful I have a soft bed and nice pillows
- I am grateful I get to go to a meeting tomorrow to celebrate the 29th birthday of the man who took me to my first meeting. I <3 him.
- I am grateful my boss thinks I am funny and smart
- I am also grateful she told me she realizes I have a whole "other" skill set than the girl geniuses I am working with. And that her boss knows that too.
- I am grateful that hair can put in a clip or in a pony tail to get it out of my face and off my neck.
- And for a treadmill when it is just too cold to go outside.
- I am grateful that my manicure still looks pretty good after 2 weeks!
I'm going to bed.
I will wake up that way too. And if you are a drunk like I am a drunk, no matter how I "feel," this is a good deal. A miraculous deal. Only by the Grace of God.