Tuesday, September 25, 2007

G' Morning

I overslept this morning! That is so exciting - even though it means I can't run this morning. I wouldn't get to work until after 9:00 if I ran, and I better not do that. On Monday nights, I have Biblical School until 9:00 p.m. (which is after my bedtime), then I come home and I am just so jazzed from the class, I stay up for another hour or two! And then I usually wake up at the same time in the morning no matter how late I go to bed. But today I woke up and realized the room was light - which is WAY late for me.

My dealio yesterday went really well. I am so relieved that it is over, because it was in the back of my mind almost constantly. I won't know the outcome for a couple of weeks, but I can rest in knowing that I gave it my best. I can do no more than that! And today, thank God, I feel good about what my best is!

I woke up this morning feeling true joy in my heart. What a wonderful way to wake! I am so grateful for this life and the Grace of a Loving God who has always been faithful to me, even when I was not faithful in anything.

"Your Heavenly Father will never let you down!" -- Alcoholics Anonymous, p. 181

5 comments:

Syd said...

To wake up with true joy in your heart is wonderful. Life is good if we just stay open to all its possibilities.

dAAve said...

A toast to the host, your best is better than most.

Anonymous said...

The sun beat you to waking up this morning. Sometimes that happens, good for you :)

Scott W said...

Inspirational.

Scott M. Frey said...

three cheers for a successful dealio! and wow, what an awesome way to wake up, guess that extra rest agreed with you!

I am the same way after evening classes... all jazzed up!