Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It is a beautiful Sunday Morning. The sun isn't quite up yet, the birds are singing, the air has the coolness of late summer, it is nice. I went to Nightwatch (where we answer the after-hours calls to the AA Central Office) instead of church last night, so I am going to Mass this morning at 7:30.

I took an 8 mile run with my daughter yesterday. It kicked my butt. I am still tired.

And I still get another day off work after today!

"The essence of all growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 115

6 comments:

lushgurl said...

How do ya like your 'push-push', as I call it?
I have found that mowing my little lawn with a 'reel' mower is a good way to work up a sweat, and I love that I am not adding to polluting our world!
Have a wonderful weekend Mary Christine.

dAAve said...

Be great toyou7rself today. and tomorrow.
Take the boy somewhere that neither of you have been before.

Pammie said...

I can't belive you even know another person who will run 8 miles with you, much less a family member! Rest today OK?

Scott W said...

Sunday is also slob day around my house. I will nap and paint and then maybe nap again then eat dinner and watch some TV before bedtime.

lash505 said...

You are a running machine.. that is so cool. How's you son doing... your the best.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.