Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning World


I hope you can pardon the influence of endorphins on this post.  I just returned from my first run in a couple of weeks, and although there is sweat literally dripping off of me, and my sciatic nerve is already revving up to cause me a day of discomfort - I feel fricking GREAT!

I love to be out in God's creation early in the morning before the sun is even shining.  And I certainly got to do that this morning.  

And now I need to toddle off to work.  I need to get some shopping done at lunch time.  And I need to leave at 2:45 so that I can get my Economic Stimulus Storm Door installed!  Yipeeee!  Oh, and I have a new dress to wear to work today.  Sheesh.  Can it get any better than this?  Well, I could mention that the dress was originally $138. and I got it for $20.  Yeah.  I like that.

Have a great Sober Friday everyone.

14 comments:

Scott W said...

$20? Yeah, you're cool like dat!

Pammie said...

love the pic!
please shower off the sweat before you put on the new dress..K?
little egg noodle.

Lou said...

And Good Morning to you!

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to share some literature that I got at Founders day this year, I think you would like it, it is not watered down in the least. Thanks for being here every day MC.

Laura said...

Love the way you start your day!

Shannon said...

I love it! I had a nice little evening run last night, and it was beautiful as the sun was going down, and glowing across the sky, trees and house, and the smell of grass and horses... LOL I loved it, my knees are sore this morning though OH WELL it was worth it. Thank you for inspiring me in many ways
have a great day

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I have got to take up running.

Trailboss said...

Mine and Scott's mom would say the dress was a 'proud purchase.' She would go to town and find deals and come home to say "I am so proud of my purchases."

Anonymous said...

I don't believe "Go to meetings and don't drink in between them" is the program of AA. I don't recall seeing that in the book.

Zanejabbers said...

Gorgeous Rose. Of course its a red one.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mary Ch, I too, get out at 5:30 AM EVERY morning (talk about "change!") and LOVE it. However, at my age, instead of the running, I'm loving the scooter ride, 10 miles to those two morning meetings @ 6 and 7.

Maybe I could just skip those meetings in the morning, and sleep in. Q. Would they still "carry on" without me? A. Gosh...maybe they'd be even BETTER meetings without this old cuss disturbing the status quo.
Steve E.

Scott M. Frey said...

I am feeling the endorphins!

Syd said...

Nice rose and nice going on feeling great after the run. I was wondering whether you might just take up long distance cycling. I used to do 100 miles (a century ride) and it was great.

dorkey said...

I love to be wakeup early to see God's creation in the morning before the sun is even shining.I thanks the god that he given me chance to see his his world.

dorkey
Addiction Recovery Texas