Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday Morning

I am really enjoying this time off work.  I am really enjoying having nothing that I have to do.  Though I really do have plenty to do.  This morning I met my sponsee and we put the finishing touches on her 4th step.  We are scheduled to 5th step on Saturday.  

This morning at 10:00, I will pick up my granddaughters who will stay with me for a couple of days.  I find this tiring usually.  I think I will endeavor to not get so tired.  They are sweet little girls.  My ex-husband (their legal guardian) is having surgery on his thumb today, so I offered to take them.  

Since I watch CNN all the time, I have developed a crush on a 60 year old overweight man from Houston.  I have also fallen in love with a grand jury who chose not to indict him for shooting a couple of thieves.  If there were more Mr. Horns in this world, there would be far less crap going on.  Sorry to get all political on you, but I just love that guy!  Do you think he is single?

OK.  I have said quite enough this morning.  Have a nice sober day everyone.

7 comments:

dAAve said...

After your trip to Alaska, now you're all horny.
Good stuff. Enjoy the kids.

Shannon said...

is that the guy who called 911 reported the robbers and then shot them? and it was all over the news about 3 months or more ago? I am with you.

I hope you have a great time with your grandchildren

Zanejabbers said...

GHURL, you scared the hell out of me this morning, all I saw was fallen in love with overweight man in Houston, then when I reread and saw the 60 year old, I knew you were not talking about me. Enjoy you grandbabies. Have a great rest of your vacation.

Syd said...

I think that maybe a less violent guy might be a better catch. I'm not too fond of gun toting dudes from Texas.

Anonymous said...

welcome back...enjoy your time off from work.

Scott W said...

Those men were robbing Joe Horn's neighbor's house. Should someone be allowed to defend their neighbor's property in such a manner? I can understand if they had entered Mr. Horn's home, but they were not threatening him. I don't see any good in this story at all.

Pammie said...

I think you are probably in good enough shape after the Alaska fiasco to run your ass all the way to Houston...and find out!
Little Alaskian Crab Puff