Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday Morning

I am really enjoying this time off work.  I am really enjoying having nothing that I have to do.  Though I really do have plenty to do.  This morning I met my sponsee and we put the finishing touches on her 4th step.  We are scheduled to 5th step on Saturday.  

This morning at 10:00, I will pick up my granddaughters who will stay with me for a couple of days.  I find this tiring usually.  I think I will endeavor to not get so tired.  They are sweet little girls.  My ex-husband (their legal guardian) is having surgery on his thumb today, so I offered to take them.  

Since I watch CNN all the time, I have developed a crush on a 60 year old overweight man from Houston.  I have also fallen in love with a grand jury who chose not to indict him for shooting a couple of thieves.  If there were more Mr. Horns in this world, there would be far less crap going on.  Sorry to get all political on you, but I just love that guy!  Do you think he is single?

OK.  I have said quite enough this morning.  Have a nice sober day everyone.

7 comments:

dAAve said...

After your trip to Alaska, now you're all horny.
Good stuff. Enjoy the kids.

♥Shann♥ said...

is that the guy who called 911 reported the robbers and then shot them? and it was all over the news about 3 months or more ago? I am with you.

I hope you have a great time with your grandchildren

Zane-nawwaa said...

GHURL, you scared the hell out of me this morning, all I saw was fallen in love with overweight man in Houston, then when I reread and saw the 60 year old, I knew you were not talking about me. Enjoy you grandbabies. Have a great rest of your vacation.

Syd said...

I think that maybe a less violent guy might be a better catch. I'm not too fond of gun toting dudes from Texas.

wendy said...

welcome back...enjoy your time off from work.

Scott W said...

Those men were robbing Joe Horn's neighbor's house. Should someone be allowed to defend their neighbor's property in such a manner? I can understand if they had entered Mr. Horn's home, but they were not threatening him. I don't see any good in this story at all.

Pam said...

I think you are probably in good enough shape after the Alaska fiasco to run your ass all the way to Houston...and find out!
Little Alaskian Crab Puff