Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Home Home on the Range

Oh, how I love my home.  Yesterday when I got to Denver, I even loved my dusty car sitting in the parking lot.  I loved how happy my daughter was to see me when she got home from work last night.  I love cooking my own food.  My own Diet Pepsi in my own fridge.  My own velvet drapes.  My own ceiling fan above my own bed.  In my own mailbox was a letter from the IRS saying my own money is coming!  

This morning I went to my own home group.  I got to see my own little sponsee - chairing the meeting.  I got to give my own friend Larry a ride home.  We got to talk.  I got to talk to my own peeps.  They were wondering how I have been.

I have been great.  But now I am greater because I am at home.  And I still have another week off of work.  How great is that?!

I am so full of gratitude this morning.  I think I shall go back to bed in the comfort of my own air conditioned home (it is 90º today).  

Last night was the first time I saw darkness since June 18.  It was wonderful.   It is good.  

9 comments:

Syd said...

Sounds like you are owning a lot of things today. That's good. Welcome back.

♥Shann♥ said...

I am smiling ear to ear reading this... I can see how happy and grateful you are to be in your home amoung your things....
it is true there is no place like home
glad you are back

Zane-nawwaa said...

And to shower in your own shower and to..never mind.
Good Grief girl, a 288 hour day.
Welcome back. And as Dorothy said
There's no place like home.

Scott W said...

So, you're doing well?

hehehe

dAAve said...

Is this your own blog?

j-online said...

Welcome back! I have been an avid reader of your blog for a very long time now and just want to say what an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing with the blogworld! j

Pam said...

WHEW !!!
I'm so glad you are home safe and sound little mustard green.

Scott said...

lol MC, ya make me smile :-) welcome home...

Trudging said...

I feel like you are my own M.C. (-: