Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Home Home on the Range

Oh, how I love my home.  Yesterday when I got to Denver, I even loved my dusty car sitting in the parking lot.  I loved how happy my daughter was to see me when she got home from work last night.  I love cooking my own food.  My own Diet Pepsi in my own fridge.  My own velvet drapes.  My own ceiling fan above my own bed.  In my own mailbox was a letter from the IRS saying my own money is coming!  

This morning I went to my own home group.  I got to see my own little sponsee - chairing the meeting.  I got to give my own friend Larry a ride home.  We got to talk.  I got to talk to my own peeps.  They were wondering how I have been.

I have been great.  But now I am greater because I am at home.  And I still have another week off of work.  How great is that?!

I am so full of gratitude this morning.  I think I shall go back to bed in the comfort of my own air conditioned home (it is 90º today).  

Last night was the first time I saw darkness since June 18.  It was wonderful.   It is good.  

9 comments:

Syd said...

Sounds like you are owning a lot of things today. That's good. Welcome back.

Shannon said...

I am smiling ear to ear reading this... I can see how happy and grateful you are to be in your home amoung your things....
it is true there is no place like home
glad you are back

Zanejabbers said...

And to shower in your own shower and to..never mind.
Good Grief girl, a 288 hour day.
Welcome back. And as Dorothy said
There's no place like home.

Scott W said...

So, you're doing well?

hehehe

dAAve said...

Is this your own blog?

J-Online said...

Welcome back! I have been an avid reader of your blog for a very long time now and just want to say what an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing with the blogworld! j

Pammie said...

WHEW !!!
I'm so glad you are home safe and sound little mustard green.

Scott M. Frey said...

lol MC, ya make me smile :-) welcome home...

Trudging said...

I feel like you are my own M.C. (-: