Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Morning



I have a hard time sleeping with the air conditioning on, so I have been awake since 3:30.  It is now 57 degrees, I have the windows open - it would be a wonderful opportunity to go back to sleep, but I need to get moving.  I have so many things to do today that it doesn't even sound like fun.  

I think I will go take a walk before the meeting.  Then my 6:30 meeting.  Then an open water swim.  Then a baby shower - where I will wrap an unfinished christening blanket that I have been knitting for months - the shower was supposed to be in August, but due to family things got scheduled for July.  Then the annual meeting of my HOA... I am on the board and have to go.  

Tomorrow I have nothing to do but go to church.  I will try my level best to enjoy each moment of today as it comes along, and hope to get a nap in there somewhere.

Have a great sober day everyone.

4 comments:

Scott W said...

57º? Turning green here.

Anonymous said...

Christine, I am SO GLAD that YOU "kept coming back". If you woke at 3:30--why, that's FIVE-thirty our time...I could have sent a "Howdy" message.

Anyways, whatever time we ALL get up, my prayer is that we ALL keep coming back! That's the only way we can contribute to our "Primary Purpose.
Steve E.

Lou said...

I meant to get up at 6:30a, which is sleeping in for me.But I woke at
8:45a, and I feel like the day is over!Good luck on your "things to do."
Tomorrow is our church picnic, and a lovely 82 degree day is forecast.

Trailboss said...

Even 75 would be great! Your flowers are beautiful. I love arangments like that.