Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Morning

I woke up with a migraine this morning. This is the first I have had since I got the medication that got rid of the last one I had. But I am worried about taking it without anything on my stomach... and I don't want to eat because I feel sick. Hmmm. I think I just better take one.

This morning a few of us are taking my boss out for breakfast. It should be nice.

Yesterday I was on the phone a lot. Some friends and sponsees were having really difficult days. I am grateful that I am someone that someone else would want to talk to when they need to talk to someone.

Today a new blogger, Sober Alcoholic Soldier, is going to his first meeting. Go over and welcome him! He found my blog because the names of our blogs are so similar. And I was worried about changing the name of my blog! Isn't that a classic example of something that you might have thought was "bad" turning into something that is definitely good. So, Sober Alcoholic Soldier, I will tell you what I tell people I see at their first meeting:

I hope you hear something that makes you want to Keep Coming Back.
Don't drink. Go to meetings. Read the big book.
And Keep Coming Back!

7 comments:

Scott W said...

Hope you get some relief from your throbbin' noggin today.

Trailboss said...

Poor baby, not another migraine! I am glad to say it has been a long time since I have had one.

I went to your new friend's blog and he seems very interesting. I left a comment welcoming him to visit So's blog.

Hope you feel better soon.

dAAve said...

Maybe having your boss for breakfast will rid you of the migraine. Or not.

Shannon said...

hey MC I am so glad you are still at this!!! I hope your migraine gets better and have a super good Friday
love shann

Syd said...

Hope that you have a good weekend and no more migraines.

Zanejabbers said...

Hey OSA. Hope the migraine leaves and you have a great day.

Scott M. Frey said...

here's to hoping that migraine goes away!

I am going to go check out our new blogger!