Sunday, December 10, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Designer Girl and Lash to do this 6 Weird Thing thing. Where do I begin?

1. I love statistics and my mind works in ways that no matter what I do, I find a way to quantify it.

2. I have given birth to triplets (fertilization totally unaided) (see #1 above, the chances of this happening are 1/8,000).

3. I once killed a bear with a Buick.

4. Having been a flighty individual early in life (pre-sobriety), now I tend to stick to things long after anyone else would have stopped - sometimes I remind myself of a cock roach - the creature that will be left on earth long after everything else is extinct.

5. I won a bubble-gum blowing contest in my childhood.

6. I need "foot-freedom" - would rather be barefoot than anything. My feet have to stick outside of the blankets at night...

I tagged dAAve, JJ, Trudge, Scott W., Motorcycle Mike, and Diego. Only one of these hasn't been tagged before.... so I guess only one of them will be mad at me. 1/6 - not bad.
The Rules - Each player of this game starts with the 6 Weird Things About You. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 Weird Things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

I will post something else later....

3 comments:

Pam Jarnagin said...

Um, actually I tagged dAAve and JJ, so that's 2, but who else are we gonna tag? :D

You're hardly weird at all, MC! That's so cool about the triplets, too. Didn't know that before now (I mean about you, not the statistics, although I didn't know either fact before. Okay, gotta go eat something, 'cuz my blood sugar is obviously waaaay too low!)

Scott W said...

Cool beans, MC!

#4 Should have Cher there along with la cucuracha.

And, dang, a bear huh?

Pammie said...

I'm with you on #4 and #6. I've never killed a bear, but I've been bitten by a bear...TWICE in 1985.