Thursday, December 14, 2006

Some things...

Of which I am a bit too proud. I don't feel well this morning and I have no creativity at all. Could not think of one single creative / cute/ clever photo idea this morning, so I resorted to showing off.

I did go to the gym this morning and run 3.1 miles. I just can't not run right now even though my chest is on fire and I probably have a bit of a fever - but those freaking cookies yesterday MUST be burned off. Once I started eating sugar again, it was all over. That shit is evil.

Today I am going out for a Thai lunch which will be good. Then I need to leave work early for a Physical Therapy appointment, I will race from there to my 5:30 meeting. And I am off tomorrrow for my 55th birthday. Yikes.

"We have been talking about problems because we are problem people who have found a way up and out, and who wish to share our knowledge of that way with all who can use it. For it is only by accepting and solving our problems that we can begin to get right with ourselves and with the world about us, and with Him who presides over us all." -- Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, p. 125

6 comments:

dAAve said...

Sounds like you're taking care of yourself - for today.
I like the pic.

Petutes said...

Sounds like you did more than I did-I just woke up. The picture is colorful, I love "hot pink". How are the holidays going, are you getting your ducks in a row? Have a fabulous day! Karen :-)

Shannon said...

Shit, sugar is evil... everytime I get off its sooo hard, then I am ok, and start feeling better... then it takes something small and BAM! I am addicted to the shit again.. dang

Happy Almost Birthday to you.....

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! My spouse just celebrated her 55th a couple of months ago.

Peace,
Dharmashanti

Blog: http://themiseryconspiracy.blogspot.com
Web: www.dharmashanti.com

Pam Jarnagin said...

Omigosh! You're sick and you still ran twice as far as I've been able to do so far. Take care of you, MC. Hope you feel much better soon!

Tennessee Santa said...

I know I am about an hour and a half early. HAPPY BIRTHDAY wasn't 55 the speed limit. How abouit double nickel. You still look HOT. Show off all you want.
FAEA