Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sick Sunday Morning

Oh my goodness. It seems like a very very long time since I have been this sick. My brain doesn't even feel engaged. I feel foggy and weird and I want to be myself again! I am not even THINKING of running today, and didn't yesterday either.

I felt pretty sick last night when I was trying to talk, I felt pretty spacey and discombobulated. It was so special that Motorcycle Mike and his lovely wife were there. They are such neat people, I am so glad that I have gotten to meet them through this blog.

I am going to meet my friend Gemma at church this morning and then we are having a pancake breakfast at the church. After that, I shall come home and plant my sick butt on the sofa and watch football. Can the Broncos really lose 5 games in a row after such a stellar start to the season?

"The foundation stone of freedom from fear is that of faith: a faith that, despite all worldly appearances to the contrary, causes me to believe that I live in a universe that makes sense. To me, this means a belief in a Creator who is all power, justice, and love; a God who intends for me a purpose, a meaning, and a destiny to grow, however little and haltingly, toward His own likeness and image. Before the coming of faith I had lived as an alien in a cosmos that too often seemed both hostile and cruel. In it there could be no inner security for me." -- As Bill Sees It, p. 51

6 comments:

Scott M. Frey said...

Hey MC, I sure hope ya get ta feeling better.... good idea to take it easy... I think Shanahan messed up, thinking a rookie QB can take them into the playoffs. Jake isn't the only problem with that ball club... ANyhow, enjoy the game, drink your juice and chicken soup and take it easy!

dAAve said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly, but what a great thing that you could make it to your meetinglast night.
Pancakes though???

JJ said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon MC.
JJ

cantellya said...

Happy belated birthday!

Pam Jarnagin said...

Yes, just take it easy for the next few days, at least, MC! If not, you'll just stay sick longer. Hoping you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

feel better MC